1. Which famous person looks most like you/would play you in a movie?
2. What's the most played song on your ipod?
McAlmont & Butler singing YES at full volume. Always makes me feel better.
3. If you were a victim of a witch's spell, which animal would you like to be? (cats and dogs are verboten)
It would have to be a sloth. They can hang upside down from trees even when they're dead. Although the only real witch I know is my mother-in-law and I don't see her acquiescing to my wishes anytime soon. OK, maybe the "dead" bit. This would be me in a frenzy of activity.
4. If you could strike out one word from the English language what would it be?
Only one? I'm going to have to type it backwards, I loathe it so much - emosewa.
5. What did you want to be when you were 10 years old?
I remember being very taken with the idea of being some kind of Freedom Fighter and learning how to shoot guns properly. I also remember overhearing my brother telling his friends that I was "no normal girl". Then I thought about being a journalist and interviewing famous people and..... hey!! What do you know - here I am doing just that!!
6. If you had to convert to another religion which one would you choose and why?
I was raised Catholic but I wish people were as discreet and secretive about their religion as they are about their masturbatory habits. I think the world would be a much better and safer place. Having said that, and you've got a gun at my head, I'd waltz on to the nearest space ship and become a Scientologist of course!
7. Why are we here?
I don't know about you, but I'm here to be naughty, drink cocktails, laugh my furry head off and have fun. Why don't they give prizes for that?
8. Muffin or pretzel?
Pretzel. You never hear anybody moaning about their pretzel-top do you?
9. If you had to live in London during The Great Plague or in Paris during the Terror which would you chose and why?
Death by rats or revolutionaries? I'll risk the Terror, I rate my chances of survival as being higher with my own kind. Those rats had no powers of discrimination whatsoever.
10. What are you getting me for Christmas?
A Basil Brush glove puppet - like you didn't know! Ha!